The University of Tokyo
High Energy Accelerator Research Organization (KEK)
Japan Proton Accelerator Research Complex (J-PARC) Center
The University of Tokyo and High Energy Accelerator Research Organization (KEK) signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) which aimed to strengthen the existing MoU between Institute for Cosmic Ray Research (ICRR), UTokyo and Institute of Particle and Nuclear Studies (IPNS), KEK by establishing official organizations to promote the Japan-led Hyper-Kamiokande international scientific research project, in May 2020.
- KEK IPNS (Japanese)【特集】地球丸ごと実験室！ハイパーカミオカンデに向けたJ-PARCのパワーアップ計画
- KEK The Hyper-Kamiokande project is officially approved.
- Hyper-Kamiokande Website
- Institute for Cosmic Ray Research, University of Tokyo Website
- Kamioka Observatory, Institute for Cosmic Ray Research, University of Tokyo Website
- J-PARC Center Website
- Next-generation Neutrino Science Organization Website