National Centre for Nuclear Research (NCBJ) in Poland, High Energy Accelerator Research Organization (KEK) and The University of Tokyo (UTokyo) signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU), which aimed to promote the Hyper-Kamiokande international scientific research project, whose main detector has been under construction with plans to start operation in 2027 at Kamioka, Hida City, Gifu Prefecture in Japan. Nineteen countries showed their interest in participating in this Japan-led project and Poland is the first nation to sign MoU.
- the University of TokyoGroundbreaking ceremony for Hyper-Kamiokande held in Hida, Japan Due to start operation in 2027
- KEK UTokyo and KEK sign MoU to promote Hyper-Kamiokande project
- KEK The Hyper-Kamiokande project is officially approved.
- J-PARC Topics Dr. Chris J. Densham, innovator of neutrino production targets, wins the Institute of Physics Prize for Outstanding Professional Contributions
- KEK IPNS (Japanese)T2K実験グループの論文が「ネイチャー」の10 remarkable discoveries from 2020に選ばれました！
- KEK IPNS (Japanese)【特集】地球丸ごと実験室！ハイパーカミオカンデに向けたJ-PARCのパワーアップ計画
- KEK T2K Results Restrict Possible Values of Neutrino CP Phase - Published in Nature, the results are a major step forward in the study of difference between matter and antimatter -