KEK Top UO Top User Information Life Guide KEK Yelllow Page Campus Map J-PARC UO Site map Japanese
 Emergency Procedures
 User Registration
 Operation Manual
 Visiting Procedures
 Other Procedures
 Procedures for Visitors
 Get Together &
 Research facility tour
 J-PARC Users Office

  Outside of KEK.

 Fire, Explosion

 1) When you notice a fire, get away to safe area and call for help
 2) Call at 119 and tell the person 'kaji-desu' which means "fire". Be sure that you
  are ready to tell the
  person where the fire is. Tell the guard the name of the building, etc. as well as
  your name, address, phone number.

 ■ Injury, Sickness

 Call for an ambulance by dialing 119 in case of sudden illness or injury. Please tell
 at that time, not "Fire" this is an "Emergency" call. Fire and Emergency call are
 connected to the same number, 119 ( fire station) Please tell your name, phone
 number and where you are.


  After traffic accident

 Obviously it is hard to think clearly after a car accident so it is important to know
 before you get into an accident what to do first.
 ・Check for injuries; call an ambulance (119)
 ・If accident is minor, move cars to a safe place, out of traffic.
 ・Turn on your vehicle's hazard lights and use cones, warning triangles or flares
  for safety.
 ・Call the police (110 ), A formal accident report needs to be taken
 ・Exchange insurance information. This should include the name, phone number
  and insurance company of the other driver.  
 The information will be included in a police report and you are privy to a copy once
 it’s available in the records department at the police station

 ■ Earthquake

 pin Please see the web site of Tsukuba City about Manual. ya

 pin Map of Evacuation areas in Tsukuba ya
 updated: 2018-09-07

                            1-1 Oho Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-0801 Japan. e-mail:
                             HIGH ENERGY ACCELERATOR RESEARCH ORGANIZATION, KEK Users Office