The Belle II international collaboration has published its first results in a paper selected as an Editors’ Suggestion in Physical Review Letters. The paper reports the first search for a new type of elementary particle that may act as a “portal” between ordinary matter and dark matter, which is understood to make up some 85% of the metter in the universe.
- Physical Review Letters I. Adachi et al. (Belle II Collaboration) (2020), “Search for an Invisibly Decaying Z′ Boson at Belle II in e+e−→μ+μ−(e±μ∓) Plus Missing Energy Final States”, – Published 6 April 2020, DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevLett.124.141801
Past Press Release
- KEK Kick-off of the Belle II Phase 3 Physics Run
- KEK IPNSSuperKEKB Phase 3 (Belle II Physics Run) Starts
- KEK IPNS Belle II changing of the guard with Prof. Toru Iijima as the new spokesperson.
- KEK IPNSThe 1st “Belle II Physics Week” was held at KEK
- KEK IPNSIsraeli Ambassador to Japan Visits KEK Tsukuba Campus for Flag Raising Ceremony Commemorating Israel’s Participation as 25th Member Nation of Belle II Experiment
- KEK IPNS【Belle II Experiment】QCS Superconducting Magnets for Final Focusing of e-, e+ Beams Connected to Central Beam Pipes inside Belle II, Remote Vacuum Connection (RVC) Works Successfully
- KEK IPNSKEK/IPNS Official Website【Special Article】BelleⅡExperiment (in Japanese)